Strategic Ascent is pleased to invite HRD and Adult Learning students to participate in two 2-day sessions on Learning Consulting Foundations. In these sessions, you will learn foundational skills for applying organizational learning practices as external and internal consultants. The two sessions are:
Session 1, Learning Consulting, August 15 & 16 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Business and Content Analysis
- Client Relationships
- Managing Design Tasks
Session 2, Learning Design and Development, August 17 & 18 (Thursday and Friday)
- Principles of Effective Learning
- Professional Standards
- Effective Learning Materials
Attendance is FREE to students with a career interest in adult learning and development. You may attend either session or both sessions. Attendees receive a certificate showing the sessions attended.
Tuesday, August 15 through Friday, August 18; 9:00am to 5:00pm each day Session 1: August 15 & 16, Session 2: August 17 & 18
Address: Strategic Ascent, 14701 Saint Mary’s Lane, Suite 125, Houston, Texas
Park in the covered Ashford 5 parking garage next to the building in spaces that are not marked reserved or visitors.
Please RSVP to Monica ([email protected]) by Friday, August 4.
- We have room for only the first 14 participants who RSVP.
- Graduate students who RSVP by end of day Friday, July 28 will be given preference.
- If fewer than 4 participants RSVP, the event may be cancelled, and attendees will be notified by August 7.
- RSVPs received after August 4 might be taken only if space is available.
Strategic Ascent, a division of Clancy Learning LLC, is a Houston training company.
Established in 2000, Strategic Ascent is a strategic organizational learning design company consulting with large and small organizations across many global industries on training and human resource development projects to help them improve their organizational results.