In the Learning Consulting Foundations program, entry-level consultants build a well-rounded set of capabilities allowing them to perform and coordinate the fundamental tasks in learning consulting projects. Upon completing this foundation-level program, consultants should be able to work with clients on complex content and efficiently complete learning development deliverables according to professional standards and project requirements. These consultants will then become critical contributors to design teams, performing and coordinating the development and customer service tasks that make up the bulk of most learning projects.
Attendance is free to students and recently-graduated students in fields related to learning and design. You may attend either session or both sessions. Attendees will receive a certificate showing sessions attended.
Session 1, Learning Consulting, August 12 & 13 (Monday & Tuesday)
- Business & Content Analysis
- Client Relationships
- Managing Design Tasks
Session 2, Learning Design and Development, August 14 & 15 (Wednesday & Thursday)
- Effective Learning
- Effective Learning Materials
- Materials Creation
- Jay Clancy, President, Strategic Ascent
Please RSVP below by December 10 for the sessions you would like to attend.
- We have room for only the first 14 participants who RSVP. Graduate students who RSVP by July 19 will be given preference.
- If fewer than 4 participants RSVP, the event may be cancelled, and attendees will be notified by August 2.
- RSVPs received up until the session date might be taken if space is available.
If you have questions, feel free to email Monica at [email protected]
- Park in the Ashford 5 parking garage, and NOT in spaces marked “Visitors” or “Reserved.”
- Bring your laptops. MS Office is required; MS Windows is preferred.
- Feel free to bring lunch or go to one of many restaurants in the area.
Strategic Ascent, a division of Clancy Learning LLC, is a Houston training company.
Established in 2000, Strategic Ascent is a strategic organizational learning design company consulting with large and small organizations across many global industries on training and human resource development projects to help them improve their organizational results.